- Why Peace Symbol Is So Sacred For Chinese People
- Indoor Marquee Parties In Worcester
- Double Or Nothing Strategy For Poker
- What Makes Pocket Bikes A Favorite Among Both Kids And Adults?
- Find Quality Brands For Stereo At Big Discounts
- Purchasing Tires Online
- Business to Business
- Bushnell Legend Binoculars
- Magnetic Sponsoring Review - Magnetically Attract New Prospects To You
- Looking For Reception Room Chairs For Your New Space
- Computers and Electronics
- Cloud Computing - changing the global Interface
- Comcast Cable Promotional Deals
- IT Study Around The UK Revealed
- Dating Matchmaking
- Is He The Right Man For You?
- How Can I Get My Ex Boyfriend Back: The Best Way To Tell
- Meeting New People Can Be Trouble-free With Online Dating
- Education and Employment
- Long Island Divorce Law Firm That You Can Rely On
- The Benefits To Online Tutoring
- How To Locate A New Personal Injury Lawyer
- Some Accurate Feature Film Reviews
- 4 Reliable Tips for Handling Twilight Party Disasters
- Want To Start Charging For Bridal Photography
- Family and Community
- Here is Some Relationship Problem Advice You Can Actually Use
- Getting a Divorce in California
- Ultimate Sales Guide
- Health and Personal Care
- A Brief Introduction To The Acai Berry
- Choosing the Best Water Filters System in Your House
- How Antioxidants Work
- Home and Garden
- Discover Cheap Cyprus Holidays
- Getting A Vent Less Gas Fireplace
- No More Sibling Rivalry: Help Your Young Child Deal With A New Baby
- Legal and Financial Services
- If Legal Advice Is Needed, The Law Offices Of Thomas Dvorak Will Be There
- Tax Lien Foreclosure Properties: Tips And Strategies The Successful Investor Needs To Know
- How To Get a Car Loan With Bad Credit?
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Your New Pet Guinea Pig - What You'll Need to Take Care of It
- Why Dog Nutrition Should Include a Pet Vitamin Supplement
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Real Estate and Rentals
- The New Loan Modification Plan For America
- Pondering a New House: New Construction or Existing?
- Check Alaska Apartment Reviews
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Know More About The Cheap Diamonds Offered By Sona Diamond Jewelry
- Tips for Selling Old Jewelry
- Shop, Save, Share & Smile with NetHaggler
- Sports and Recreation
- Golfing for Beginners: Part 4
- Take A Bike Tour In New York
- A New Fantasy Football Strategy
- Travel and Transportation
- Gay Trips To Magical To India
- Five Nifty Traveler Tips You Will Enjoy
- Rome City Breaks For Everyone
- New Jersey Public Records - Information At Your Fingertips
- New Year Resolution Ideas To Improve Parenthood
- Handmade Jewelry: Make A Human Connection
Buying a New Car Is Not As Hard As You Think
By Harry Holder Published: 12/03/2009
Many people leave buying a new car until it just can't wait any longer as they find the whole process nerve-wracking and extremely stressful. This is because they know nothing at all about the automobile industry, and think they can't afford it. However, buying a car doesn't have to be a complicated course, just think it through logically and you will soon see how easy it can be.
The reality is that the profit in new cars is extremely low and always has been low. New car dealerships make their profits from selling new cars due to heavily pushing their customers to buy aftermarket items like rustproofing, window tinting, and many other things they may not need. And lets not forget about them adding extra points on to the loans and the money they make from the repairs they do in their service department too.
Buying a car when you aren't prepared and focused has got to be the worst time for you to consider buying a car. Never, ever buy a car when you're in a hurry or tired. If you aren't prepared to walk away from the car lot without buying, you aren't prepared to buy. If you are not prepared and focused the sales people will eat you alive! Purchasing a vehicle is fairly complicated and involved process. If you are not at your game level, then that is going to be a bad, bad day for you to buy.
In the past, we've looked at the "buy versus lease" equation from the perspective of a relatively healthy economy. In a robust economic environment, there are more benefits to purchasing a vehicle than leasing one. The only exception is the inability to drive a new car, truck, or SUV every two or three years. Now that the economy has become thoroughly ravaged, it's worth taking another look at the comparison.
Even in this down market, is it still a good idea to buy a new car instead of a pre-owned one? What are some of the advantages to doing so, and do they outweigh the disadvantages? You have the ability to customize your vehicle from the beginning. If you like having the most control over your car, buying new allows you to get and order exactly what you are looking for. The car is equipped with the latest style and technology, including the latest safety equipment. Because the car has not been through anything it is in optimal condition, which will give you peace of mind.
Don't mention your trade until you agree on a price on the car you're buying. When your salesman asks if you'll be trading in, say "no." Once you agree on a price, add your trade to the deal. This keeps the salesman from muddying the waters by playing with one figure at the expense of the other. The normal car-buying pattern is for someone to look at cars after dealerships are closed during the week, then to go into the dealership on a Saturday morning to buy the car they like. The problem with this is that the salesman and dealer have all day to wear the buyer down.