- Downloading Karaoke Files From The Internet - Music Songs
- Why Peace Symbol Is So Sacred For Chinese People
- Mp3 Players: Change The World
- Why Now Is A Great Time To Invest In A Luxury Vehicle
- ADA Compliance Is Just Another Feature You Need
- Benefits of Car Paint Protection
- Business to Business
- Start a Lawn Care Business in West Virginia
- New Mexico - State Labor Law
- Corporate Gifts - Move Your Business Forward
- Computers and Electronics
- From Where To Begin When Planning To Construct A House
- DishNet Satellite Promos
- Parts That Work For Different Graphics Cards
- Dating Matchmaking
- Find The Most Important Online Dating Tip
- How To Make A Guy Fall In Love With You
- How To Approach A Guy In 3 Simple Steps
- Education and Employment
- Things To Know If You Get A Traffic Violation
- Psychology Accredited Online Universities - The New Trend In Education
- Types Of Trademarks
- Get Movie Downloads Today And Enjoy The Awesome Choices
- How To Start Learning To Play A Guitar
- A Close Look At The Karaoke SuperStar DVD Pack - Review
- Family and Community
- Ultimate Sales Guide
- Top Toddler Halloween Costume Ideas.
- Different Types Of Recliner Slip Covers
- Health and Personal Care
- How Finleyville PA Back Specialist Dr. Christine Wittman Helps Locals Live Pain-free
- Best Treatment for Hemorrhoids
- Chamomile for Natural Cures
- Home and Garden
- Braun Activator Shaver: Product Review
- The Legendary Gift Giver's Secret: Fabulous Wine Country Gift Baskets
- Get Started With A New Hobby And Make Extra Capital By Selling Off Old Gold Jewelery
- Legal and Financial Services
- Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Celebrates 15 Years Of Wealth Creation
- How Qualified Is Your Real Estate Agent?
- Federally Subsidized Housing
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Why Dog Nutrition Should Include a Pet Vitamin Supplement
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Your Aged Pet Need Pain Relief For Dogs
- Real Estate and Rentals
- Contractor Shopping: Picking The Right One For Your Washington DC Investment Property
- What to Expect From Your REALTOR
- The New Loan Modification Plan For America
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Wholesale Belts
- Bohemian Clothing: New Fashion Style
- Charm Bracelet Wearing - The Best New Trend In Fashion
- Sports and Recreation
- Brett Favre Off to a Hot Start With The Minnesota Vikings
- You Will Find A Big Choice Of Cheap Golf Accessories Online
- Golfing for Beginners: Part 4
- Travel and Transportation
- Beijing Hotel and Your Trip around the World
- New Zealand North Island Travel Guide
- Cruise Lines Know What You Want
- New Mexico Restaurants - A Count Down
- Decorating Teen Rooms
- Himfr.com Reprinted The 2nd International Chemical New Materials Summit To Hold In China
Do You Make A Good Match?
By Shaniyah Benson Published: 01/11/2010
With the excitement and promise of new love, it's easy to overlook major differences in a relationship. Yet you've got to wonder, could the differences you find endearing now become too much to bear years from now? Before going too far into the tunnel of love, stop and ask yourself seven vital compatibility questions.
1. Are you attracted to your partner? Sometimes it's just not enough to think highly of a person. To maintain a long term relationship, the part of physical attraction is key and you should be able to determine if it exists or not in a pretty early stage.
2. Are you able to communicate effectively? In some cases the physical attraction is there and you are pushing forward with a relationship without stopping to ask yourself if this is really the type of person you can talk to and understand on a subtle level. While differences in style should not make you worry, you should look closely at the type of communication you have to make sure it is open and honest. If you don't feel it, it could present problems in the future.
3: Are You Socially Compatible? Do you feel comfortable around each other's families and friends? Is one of you a gregarious social animal and the other a quiet home body? When you're out in the world together, do you truly have fun? After all, it's about so much more than what happens behind closed doors.
4. Do you believe in very different things? In some cases it won't be a problem but in others it can be very frustrating. You love your partner but are then introduced to a set of beliefs that is 180 degrees from yours. It could still work out for you, but it's always a good idea to check on religious and political principles to make sure you can stick around together for years to come.
5. Has your partner cheated on you? It is usually a good idea to open this up early. In some cases, you can forgive and move forward. In other cases it will just not be possible. Make sure to ask and to be confident. If you are not so sure about their commitment it can be a problem that never goes away.
6. Are your lifestyles compatible? You and your partner might have very different ideas in regards to the type of lifestyle you are after. This can lead to problems down the road. The best thing is to talk about it, understand how much each of you is willing to spend on an apartment for instance or other major expenses.
7. Do you have similar ambitions? You might find that what drives you in life is very different. This is totally fine of course but in some cases it should be brought into the open to make sure there are no fundamental conflicts. The earlier you check, the more likely you are to find a solution that works for both of you and makes your life together fun and enjoyable. - 28385