- How Winning Competitions Prepares You For Life
- Downloading Karaoke Files From The Internet - Music Songs
- Indoor Marquee Parties In Worcester
- Get a Taste of The New Rage In Adventure Sport-Kite Surfing
- Buy A New And Second-hand Automobile In Singapore
- Find Quality Brands For Stereo At Big Discounts
- Business to Business
- Choosing the Perfect Corporate Holiday Gift Ideas
- How Silicone Bracelets Have Assisted Global Causes To Increase Their Notoriety
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Benefit From Online Lead Generation
- Computers and Electronics
- DishNet Satellite Promos
- Having Search Engine Optimization Sydney
- Why setup your own server?
- Dating Matchmaking
- How To Make A Guy Fall In Love With You
- Build A New Relationship Out Of The Ashes With Relationship Breakup Advice
- Taipei Dating - Online Sites Can Help Make New Friends
- Education and Employment
- New GI Bill Government Benefits Take Affect and Pay More to Students
- A New Boy Starting - Will He Be Ok?
- Hybrid Cars
- Online Casino Red Book - Best Online Casino Ranking & Guide
- Double Or Nothing Strategy For Poker
- Redefining Events In Birmingham With A Marquee Hire
- Family and Community
- Pomacanthus Paru : Guide On The Beautiful French Angelfish
- Divorce - A New Rite of Passage for the 21st Century
- Ways on How To Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Health and Personal Care
- Rosacea: The Disease That Affects Millions Of Americans
- Amazonian Berry: The New Super Food
- Suggestions and Precautions in Diet Change
- Home and Garden
- Why You Need Milwaukee Carpet Cleaning Services
- Lighting Is Everything
- Baby Cradle Swing - Four Common Questions
- Legal and Financial Services
- Online Business And Taxes
- Intuit - Affordable New Tax Software For Small and Home Based Businesses Tax Preparers
- Best Forex Signal: Help For New Traders
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Your New Pet Guinea Pig - What You'll Need to Take Care of It
- Training a Cat to Use the Toilet
- Your Aged Pet Need Pain Relief For Dogs
- Real Estate and Rentals
- Benidorm Is The Vacation Capital Of Spain
- Contractor Shopping: Picking The Right One For Your Washington DC Investment Property
- What to Expect From Your REALTOR
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Baby Products: Your baby is a Precious Jewel, Get Him the Best
- Charm Bracelet Wearing - The Best New Trend In Fashion
- Bohemian Clothing: New Fashion Style
- Sports and Recreation
- Don't Sleep on the Orlando Magic
- Golfing for Beginners: Part 4
- A New and Improved Cincinnati Bengals
- Travel and Transportation
- Five Nifty Traveler Tips You Will Enjoy
- Why Understanding Astral Travel Is A Life Changing Experience
- Handy Traveling Tips
- Do You Know The Personal History Of Your New Landlord?
- A Tasty Barbecue Marinade for a Perfect Dinner
- How To Determine If You Need A Fashion Consultant In New York City
Great Ways to Boost Sales
By Sarah Pearson Published: 08/11/2009
Many small business owners focus on attracting new customers in order to boost sales. While this is important and certainly a good way to go about increasing the amount of sales you make, you should also pay attention to keeping the customers you already have and enticing them to come back and turn into repeat business. By focusing some of your sales efforts to getting your already proven customers to come back, you not only boost your profits, but you also build customer loyalty – a very important part of any small business's bottom line.
With that in mind, here are four great ways to boost sales by bringing in repeat business:
1.) Get a customer rewards program set up. Tons of large businesses and corporations have customer rewards programs in place. Why? Because they work! There is no reason that you, as a small business owner, cannot also implement a customer rewards program. When done correctly, these programs can really build both customer loyalty and sales. Depending on your resources, it can be something complex like a points system or something simple like a birthday discount – let your abilities and your unique customer base be your guide.
2.) Give customers the inside info. If you have a sale coming up, or a special offer, or anything like that, let your customers know. It will encourage them to come back for the sale and these notifications will keep your presence fresh in their minds and the next time they need what you have to offer, they will remember you and come calling. You can do this with emails, phone calls, or mailers.
3.) Give out some free samples. Everyone likes a present, and giving a customer a freebie is a great way to boost sales. If a customer purchases a certain item from you, and you give a different item as a freebie, they may be tempted to purchase that item, as well. Or they could pass it on to someone else that might be interested in purchasing. In addition to that, it fosters a sense of being valued and special in your customers.
4.) Treat your customers how they deserve to be treated. Let your repeat customers know you value them so they will keep being repeat customers. Once you've gotten them to come back once, you can certainly keep it up by acknowledging them and letting them know you value them, rather than just treating them like any old first time customer that came in off the street.
By focusing on bringing in repeat business along with bringing in new business, you are sure to boost sales.