- Figure Out How To Download Cool Motion Pictures Right To Your Computer At Once
- A Selection Of Useful Motion Picture Outlines To View
- Want To Make Money with Adobe Photoshop -- Become A Freelancer
- Is The New Mazda 3 Suitable For You?
- Jeep Auto Body Parts: Hot Tips To Great Price Slash
- Benefits of Car Paint Protection
- Business to Business
- Absolute Must Know Tip About List Building - Do Not Miss This!
- Ideas To Avoid Jail With The Assistance Of A Bondsman
- Utilize Your Business Cards To Sell A Lot Of Your Crafts!
- Computers and Electronics
- Tips For Buying A Used Laptop
- A Variety Of Definitive Motion Picture Summaries
- Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset A New Generation of Headset
- Dating Matchmaking
- How Can I Get My Ex Boyfriend Back: The Best Way To Tell
- Find The Most Important Online Dating Tip
- Taipei Dating - Online Sites Can Help Make New Friends
- Education and Employment
- Spanish learning Tips
- Public Criminal Records Free Search Method
- Outstanding New Secrets Reveal How You Could Make Your Own Energy From Home With Simple Techniques
- Pedals For Electric Guitar - Give Your Playing A New Style And Ability With Awesome Pedals
- Guitar Types - Understanding the Different Types of Guitars
- Have A Go At Something New-Download Music Online
- Family and Community
- Ultimate Sales Guide
- Top Tips For Saving Money When Booking Holidays Abroad
- The Key To Saving Your Marriage
- Health and Personal Care
- Cycling Reduces Weight
- Teeth Grinding At Night Poses A Problem
- Buying a New Mattress is Like Taking Vitamins
- Home and Garden
- Why Foam Roof Insulation Is Necessary?
- Adding a Wine Cellar to Your Family Home Could Be a Fun Idea This Year
- Bakelite Collectables for Your Collection
- Legal and Financial Services
- Federally Subsidized Housing
- Strategies To Discovering A Foreign Exchange Currency Broker Without Having Any Uncertainties
- Loan Modification using Obama's Stability Plan
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Understanding Why Dogs Fight With Each Other
- Training a Cat to Use the Toilet
- Your Aged Pet Need Pain Relief For Dogs
- Real Estate and Rentals
- Contractor Shopping: Picking The Right One For Your Washington DC Investment Property
- Check Alaska Apartment Reviews
- Selling a Home Read This Helpful Information
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Baby Products: Your baby is a Precious Jewel, Get Him the Best
- Wholesale Belts
- Bohemian Clothing: New Fashion Style
- Sports and Recreation
- Significance of Using Bait Boats
- Golf Cart Accessories - Comfort Or Functionality
- WoW Quest Helpers Revealed
- Travel and Transportation
- Let's Enjoy The Vacations With Primo Vacation Club
- Sport Pilot or Private Pilot? What's best for you?
- Cruise Lines Know What You Want
- Functional And Cool Groomsmen Gifts
- Top Five Cheap Hotels In New York City
- Primaloft Comforter A Fantastic Comforter
Here Are 10 Ways To Shoot Nicer Digital Photos
By Lucas Godfrey Published: 09/03/2009
Often people will judge the camera by the picture it takes, failing to realize the camera operator plays a big part in this as well. Many novices feel that they just simply look and shoot. Any touch ups can be easily done with the photo editing software. While this is true, it still is not a great way to take photos. There are actually 10 simple basic steps that you can apply that will help you get a much better quality picture no matter what camera you are using.
Step #1. Do not be afraid to get close to your subject. All too often people stand back to take their shot instead of moving in. I think this is because they do not feel that they can get close up because it may blur the picture. If you cannot get close then use your zoom lens. Experiment with the macro mode as well. After a while, you will become comfortable with closer shots.
Step 2: Do not be afraid to use the white balance as well. All cameras come with a default setting and it is interesting to note that many people have not changed this since the camera came out of the box weeks ago. In fact try the cloudy position; you will be quite pleased with the overall look you get. What happens is it increases the red and yellow tones. These are classed as warm colors so it gives more warmth to your photos without distorting it.
Step #3: No one remains perfectly still when holding the camera. We all think we have a steady hand but there is always some slight movement. This is where the tripod comes in handy. It may seem like a nuisance to drag it with you everywhere you go, but once you compare the quality of your photos with and without the use of it you will want to keep using it.
Step #4: Your flash is an important part of your camera. Experiment with the fill flash or flash on mode when taking your outdoor portraits. Make the flash work when you want it to and not when the camera thinks it should. Do not be afraid to put your subject in shaded areas and use your flash to compensate for the lack of light.
Step #5: Let nature be your guide in the sense of using their horizontal likes such as the horizon or a section of land. This means you are holding the camera level.
Step #6 Try using some polarizing filters. This is ideal for outdoor shots and they reduce glare and reflections. The overall appearance of the colors is much more distinct.
Step #7. Many people will not use the self-timer feature simply because they do not know the best way to do so. Place the camera on a stable surface. Focus the sensor on an individual that is in the group picture and not on the background.
Step #8: Everyone would love to take a picture of a waterfall, but do not give themselves enough credit to be able to do so. First, use your tripod. Adjust the camera for greater field depth and slow the shutter down. The exposure should be at least one second longer. Then use the self-timer feature to take the shot.
Step #9: One of the biggest mistakes made by a novice photographer is not having a big enough media or memory card. It does not take long to fill a card and it is disappointing when you are halfway through your photography project and run out of memory.
Step #10 Use your camera to the max, in other words shoot at the maximum resolution. This is what gives you the quality of picture you need if you decide to have it enlarged.