- How To Start Learning To Play A Guitar
- The New DVD Of X The Manga Series Has Been Released On DVD.
- Here Are 10 Ways To Shoot Nicer Digital Photos
- The New York Automotive Locksmith And You
- Is The New Mazda 3 Suitable For You?
- How To Find Used Motorcycles Values
- Business to Business
- Looking For Reception Room Chairs For Your New Space
- Everything You Need To Know About Equity Release Schemes
- Secret Revealed to Sponsoring
- Computers and Electronics
- Change Management Software for a Stable Online Business
- Considering CS4 Design Training In Detail
- Quickie Movie Reviews
- Dating Matchmaking
- How To Tell If A Man Really Loves You
- Does He Have A Crush On Me? Discover The New Ways
- Know The Signs Whether Your Man Really Loves You
- Education and Employment
- Ground Breaking New Product by the Turn-Key Marketing Group Launching In October
- Two Contacts For Locating Bail Bonds
- Government Grants For Single Mothers In College
- Why Peace Symbol Is So Sacred For Chinese People
- An Assortment Of Quick Hollywood Movie Plot Lines
- Pedals For Electric Guitar - Give Your Playing A New Style And Ability With Awesome Pedals
- Family and Community
- Divorce - A New Rite of Passage for the 21st Century
- Ultimate Sales Guide
- Air Compressor Combo Kits - Tips on Choosing the Right One
- Health and Personal Care
- Candidiasis Can Occur In Men Too - Are You Aware of That?
- Discover Youth and Health Through The Maqui Berry.
- Relaxing To A New Level Of Comfort With Sound Therapy
- Home and Garden
- Shopping Convenience with Cafepress Coupons
- Bed Wetting Solutions Five Ideas That Can Help Stop Bed Wetting
- Frontline Plus Best Price- Finding The Most Competitive Price For Our Pet's Medication
- Legal and Financial Services
- Himfr.com Reports Cooperation with Great Wall Good Chance For Bulgarian Automobile Industry
- Award-winning New Credit Card Machine Solution For Businesses Worldwide From PayPal
- Pros And Cons Of Private Health Insurance
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Training a Cat to Use the Toilet
- Understanding Why Dogs Fight With Each Other
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Real Estate and Rentals
- Pondering a New House: New Construction or Existing?
- Contractor Shopping: Picking The Right One For Your Washington DC Investment Property
- What to Expect From Your REALTOR
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Baby Products: Your baby is a Precious Jewel, Get Him the Best
- Book a Wholesale Fashion Jewelry Date With a Special Little Lady Called CZ!
- Hawaiian Tiki Gifts
- Sports and Recreation
- Be First Off The Grid With F1 Show Cars
- More Bad Celebrity Tie In Pinball Games
- How to Buy A Fishing Boat
- Travel and Transportation
- Austin Cross Country Moving Companies Make A Stressful Event Easy
- Looking For Cheap New York Hotels
- Handy Traveling Tips
- Reading Body Gestures In Women
- Increase Communication to Ease Employee Anxiety
- The Most In Demand Apps For Your iPhone
How To Approach A Guy In 3 Simple Steps
By Sarah Nichols Published: 11/24/2009
Ever see a guy so gorgeous that he makes you melt? A quick daydream flashes through your head of you and that gorgeous guy frolicking down the beach off into the sunset and then reality hits you.
You turn away and quietly walk the other way hoping he didn't catch you drooling. "Why couldn't I just say something to him?" is what you're thinking. All women go through this at some point in their life but it doesn't have to be that way!
Most women wonder if it's ok to approach a guy. Whoever said that it's the guy's job to make the first move is simply mistaken. Guys love it when a girl is outgoing and approach them, partly because they wouldn't have to do all the work.
It shows him right off the bat that you're interested and that takes a lot of the pressure off him. So make the first move ladies! This is definitely a great start to getting your guy to notice you.
Actually, it is not too hard to approach a guy that you want yourself. In this article, I will show you easy steps to get his attention and approach him. Here are they:
The first step is to get his attention, with eye contact and a nice smile. If you are walking toward each other, don't walk to fast, slow the pace down to give him a chance to notice you and feel the vibe. If he is seated or just standing get his attention with a little a stare and smile to see if he is interested in you.
Most guys that are interested will do the same, just smile and stare for a good amount of time to show your interest. It is about 3 to 5 seconds or a little longer but not too long. Don't make him think too much of himself or think you are a crazy woman with too long of a stare. This is acceptable if he is walking toward you. If he smiles back and stare the same, he is most definitely attracted to you.
Walk directly to him, make sure he sees you coming, and say "hi" in a soft voice but appropriate voice. Don't forget to smile. That's not easy, but it sends out a strong confident signal and takes him off-guard.
Another thing I recommend is going to the bar. This is the easiest spot for approaching. It's always crowded here and people are waiting for their drinks. It is really easy here to start a conversation by simply asking something like: "can you recommend me a cocktail?" or "would you please order for me?" or something like that.
The second step is to speak to him. Next, listen to his tone in his voice when he speaks back. The first couple of words will let you know if he is interested in talking to you right now. If he smile and speak, you are in good position. The interest is on.
Remember, do not talk too much. Many women talk too much when they are nervous. This not only depresses the men, it annoys them. Let them do the talking, and just listen more than you talk. Nothing impresses the man's ego more than listening to him.
Finally, make sure when you approach a guy, it's not with a gaggle of your friends behind you. It will scare your guy away. It is like intimidation! Although I'm sure your friends are very nice, they should not accompany you this time (save that for the bathroom trip).
A guy will feel more comfortable if it's just one on one. This will also give you guys a chance to get to know each other without having any interruptions. Good Luck!