- Mp3 Players: Change The World
- Taylor Swift Tickets - Fearless in Austin, TX
- A Sampling Of Useful Film Story Lines To See
- Have You Purchased Yours Yet? Your Hybrid Car!
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Detroit Locksmith: The One-Stop Solution for Everything Locks!
- Business to Business
- Bring New Styles To Your Rooms With Custom-Made Furniture
- New Tools For Marketing Online
- SIPP Pensions – A Quick Guide
- Computers and Electronics
- Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset A New Generation of Headset
- An Array Of Premium Motion Picture Overviews
- Find a Profitable Topic for a Blog in 3 Steps
- Dating Matchmaking
- Build A New Relationship Out Of The Ashes With Relationship Breakup Advice
- Ultimate Sales Guide
- Does He Have A Crush On Me? Discover The New Ways
- Education and Employment
- Legal Documents Available On Your Computer
- Get a Degree to Enter a High Paying Field
- Live An Amazing Life By Manifesting Abundance
- How Winning Competitions Prepares You For Life
- Guitar Types - Understanding the Different Types of Guitars
- History of The Blues in 400 Words
- Family and Community
- Pomacanthus Paru : Guide On The Beautiful French Angelfish
- How To Stop Divorce
- The Key To Saving Your Marriage
- Health and Personal Care
- Your Health And Ballet
- Chakra Balancing And Meditation The Essential Tools
- New Wu Long Tea vs. Adkins And Zone Diet Developments
- Home and Garden
- Cabinet Giant a strong emphasis on kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Furniture Choices For The Modern Baby
- What To Consider When Choosing A Gas Fire?
- Legal and Financial Services
- Can You Make Money With Interest?
- Guidance on New COBRA Rules From The IRS And Doeren Mayhew
- Achieving College Success By Scoring Scholarships.
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Real Estate and Rentals
- What to Expect From Your REALTOR
- The New Loan Modification Plan For America
- Contractor Shopping: Picking The Right One For Your Washington DC Investment Property
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Ultimate Sales Guide
- Men's Earrings - The Symbol Of Toughness And Audacity
- Bohemian Clothing: New Fashion Style
- Sports and Recreation
- The Best Fishing Lures To Trap The Fish
- Don't Sleep on the Orlando Magic
- Discover More Fun With Flight Simulator Plane Downloads
- Travel and Transportation
- Beijing Hotel and Your Trip around the World
- Accommodations Choices for Skiing in Breckenridge
- Aluminum Carports or Aluminum Garages: which to Choose
- Use Costume Jewelry To Transform A Plain Outfit Into A Work Of Art!
- Stonewall 40th Anniversary
- Income Drawdown Calculator Is Efficient To Calculate Income Drawdown
Internet Virtual Assistant - 28 Tasks To Outsource
By Karen Sielski Published: 12/15/2009
What if you could get an internet virtual assistant for pennies on the dollar, and they did all of the tedious, time consuming tasks in your business that you currently do? This would free up your time to spend on high income producing activities, so your business would grow faster and you'd actually make more money. You would also have more free time to spend on your family, friends, and hobbies.
Doing the things you do best and that are the best use of your time are critical to the success of your business. Outsource anything that is tedious, repetitive, or that requires a skill you don't have and that isn't integral to your business to an internet virtual assistant.
The more tasks you can outsource to an internet virtual assistant, the more time you will have to spend on the important, mission critical income producing tasks, and the faster your business will take off.
If you have a business that markets online, here is a list of 28 specific tasks you should consider outsourcing to an internet virtual assistant. Decide which ones to outsource based on your interests, skills, time, and budget.
1. Submitting online articles to article directory sites
2. Uploading videos to online video sites such as YouTube
3. Creating social content on sites such as Squidoo and HubPages.
4. Making calls to cold leads
5. Creating graphics
6. Generating websites
7. Creating and managing Adwords campaigns
8. Creating and customizing blogs
9. Posting article content to blogs
10. Maintaining social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.
11. Link building
12. Setting appointments
13. Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations
14. Creating web page templates
15. Product research
16. Getting images for blog entries and websites
17. Copy writing
18. Craigs list postings
19. Creating and/or maintaining autoresponder campaigns
20. Creating landing pages and opt-in pages
22. Generating content for blogs, websites, articles, presentations, etc.
23. Publishing newsletters
24. Researching and evaluating software tools
25. Generating your tweets in Twitter
26. Search engine optimization activities
27. Selling items on eBay
28. Moderate blog or forum comments
Don't know where to find a great virtual assistant? No problem. There are many great services such as elance.com, 99designs.com, and rentacoder.com where you can find different types of internet virtual assistants.
After getting an internet virtual assistant and seeing how much more can be accomplished, most business owners wish they had gotten an assistant much earlier. Don't wait. Get started today and have more time to work on income producing activities in your business.