- The Titanic And The Poseidon Adventure - Coincidence?
- Instructions For producing Music
- Get New Music with Free CDs Online
- Why Now Is A Great Time To Invest In A Luxury Vehicle
- How to Donate a Car in New Jersey
- New Cars: You're Not Married to Them
- Business to Business
- Blogging the New Art to Make Money at Home
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Benefit From Online Lead Generation
- The Convenience of a Private Jet
- Computers and Electronics
- Spyware Scan Removal
- Do You Know How To Perform A Computer Tuneup - Want To Speed Up Your Computer?
- In Search For The Best Blogging Platform, Go For It With Wordpress Direct
- Dating Matchmaking
- How To Get The Guy You Like - 3 Valuable Tips To Get The Guy You Want!
- How To Tell If A Man Really Loves You
- How To Approach A Guy In 3 Simple Steps
- Education and Employment
- Winning Tips On Metal Detecting - Read Carefully For Your Best Tips
- Fighting with Nursing Burnout
- Grants For Single Mothers Going Back To School
- A Cross Section Of Basic Major Motion Picture Reviews
- A Selection Of Useful Motion Picture Outlines To View
- Online Casino Red Book - Best Online Casino Ranking & Guide
- Family and Community
- Different Types Of Recliner Slip Covers
- Have You Got A Brilliant Christmas Gift For Your Man This Year?
- The Key To Saving Your Marriage
- Health and Personal Care
- How Finleyville PA Back Specialist Dr. Christine Wittman Helps Locals Live Pain-free
- Arm Fat And The Tricep Dip
- Phellinus linteus - Medicinal Mushroom's Popularity Exploding World-wide
- Home and Garden
- Good Practices For Garden Cleanliness
- Lighting Is Everything
- Hurricane, Blizzard, Earthquake, Tornado, Now No Power!
- Legal and Financial Services
- Best Forex Signal: Help For New Traders
- Top Design: Disney Finding Nemo Checks
- Why Remortgages And Homeowner Loans Are Popular.
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Why Dog Nutrition Should Include a Pet Vitamin Supplement
- Training a Cat to Use the Toilet
- Your Aged Pet Need Pain Relief For Dogs
- Real Estate and Rentals
- What to Expect From Your REALTOR
- The New Loan Modification Plan For America
- Benidorm Is The Vacation Capital Of Spain
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Book a Wholesale Fashion Jewelry Date With a Special Little Lady Called CZ!
- Hiring A Personal Shopper: Retail Therapy In New York City
- The great fashion Rhinestone jewelry collection
- Sports and Recreation
- Find Exciting Things To Do With New York Travel Brochures
- Discover More Fun With Flight Simulator Plane Downloads
- The Best Fishing Lures To Trap The Fish
- Travel and Transportation
- Five Nifty Traveler Tips You Will Enjoy
- Why Understanding Astral Travel Is A Life Changing Experience
- Captiva Island Vacation Rentals Tips For Finding The Perfect Place
- New Year Resolution Ideas To Improve Parenthood
- A Tasty Barbecue Marinade for a Perfect Dinner
- Powerful Writing Tips for Your Business
Kick Your Soda Habit With These Healthy Drinks
By Alex Winston Published: 11/14/2009
My drink of choice has been soda for as long as I can remember. I know that it's not good for me, but I can't help myself. I enjoy a good soda more than anything else, and I've had plenty of them during my life.
The sweetness of soda can't be beaten in my mind. Some of my favorites, like cream soda, give me just the right amount, and a unique sense of satisfaction. As I get older, though, I fully acknowledge the fact that it's a habit I'd be better off putting an end to.
I can go on for hours about all of the reasons not to drink soda. Many experts believe that it's one of the leading contributors to obesity, and I'm not surprised. Unfortunately, I've gone on a soda hiatus. Surprisingly, it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be.
Try out any of the following drinks that I'm about to discuss for a change. While you may not enjoy them as much as you like your soda, I think you'll come to appreciate the benefits that you enjoy over time.
Have you ever had seltzer? If you have, try drinking it more regularly for a few weeks and the taste of it, or lack thereof, will grow on you. This is a perfectly healthy substitute for soda, and the carbonation definitely helps out.
Some people simply need a little more flavor in a drink. If that's the case, try out any of the carbonated juices offered by Izze or Fizzy Lizzy. These are both great treats that have become wildly popular during the last few years.
If neither of these drinks sounds appealing to you, why not opt for something more serene, like a green tea? This will give you a small amount of caffeine that others won't, and the herbal qualities of the drink make many feel calm and relaxed. There are plenty of document health benefits to green tea, including the antioxidants you'll find in the drink.
All it takes is one substitute, and you'll be well on your way. Try out each of these in the hopes that you enjoy one of them as much as I do.