- 5 Interesting New Moon Twilight Party Favors
- Figure Out How To Download Cool Motion Pictures Right To Your Computer At Once
- A Sampling Of Useful Film Story Lines To See
- New Car Dealership
- How To Get a Car Loan With Bad Credit?
- How To Find Used Motorcycles Values
- Business to Business
- Letterhead Printing Symbolizes Your Status
- New York Printing Services At A Glance
- Before You Consider A Turnkey Online Business System, Review These 8 Key Points
- Computers and Electronics
- Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset A New Generation of Headset
- Ebay More Expensive Than New Electronics Auction
- A Great Way To Start Your Online Moneymaking Journey
- Dating Matchmaking
- Do You Make A Good Match?
- Build A New Relationship Out Of The Ashes With Relationship Breakup Advice
- How Can I Get My Ex Boyfriend Back: The Best Way To Tell
- Education and Employment
- Winning Tips On Metal Detecting - Read Carefully For Your Best Tips
- Exploring The Elements Of Contract Law
- If You Have Ever Wanted To Start A Career As A CNA, Now is A Great Time To Get Training
- A Small Collection Of Various Motion Picture Outlines To Look At
- Hi-Hat Drum Samples - Effective Use
- Dish Network Deals For New Customers
- Family and Community
- Event Planner Offers Solutions To Assist Company In-house Teams
- How To Stop Divorce
- Here is Some Relationship Problem Advice You Can Actually Use
- Health and Personal Care
- Over-The-Counter Yeast Infection Treatment
- Student's Affordable Health Insurance Plans
- The Benefits Of Spinal Decompression Machines
- Home and Garden
- Unique Christmas Gift Baskets To Help You Get Started On Your Holiday Shopping
- Oak Bedroom Furniture - Why It's Worth an Investment
- Selecting An Air Purification System
- Legal and Financial Services
- New Trends in the World of Commercial Real Estate
- Strategies To Discovering A Foreign Exchange Currency Broker Without Having Any Uncertainties
- Affordable Georgia Auto Insurance -- Use This For Big Discounts
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Training a Cat to Use the Toilet
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Understanding Why Dogs Fight With Each Other
- Real Estate and Rentals
- Pondering a New House: New Construction or Existing?
- Check Alaska Apartment Reviews
- Benidorm Is The Vacation Capital Of Spain
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Bride Shoes With Fashion Sense
- Tips for Selling Old Jewelry
- Book a Wholesale Fashion Jewelry Date With a Special Little Lady Called CZ!
- Sports and Recreation
- A New and Improved Cincinnati Bengals
- CQB Tactics In Airsoft
- WoW Quest Helpers Revealed
- Travel and Transportation
- Antarctica - Any Time is a Great Time to Visit
- Accommodations Choices for Skiing in Breckenridge
- The Best Luxor Egypt Hotels
- Contemporary Wedding Rings Can Be Very Different From The Traditional Wedding Ring
- A Small Office Phone System For Smaller Operations
- A Cookbook Keeper
New Car Dealership
By Brian Hansson Published: 12/08/2009
Acquiring a new car is such an easy thing to do, but before you go and make a purchase or putting it on your credit card, there are some new car dealership scams that you should know so as to avoid scams.
Know if there are advertising fees.
Adding advertising fees is, by far, the commonest form of new car dealership scam that many do not know.
The advertising fee is already usually included in the factory invoice when the cars are shipped by the car makers to the new car dealerships. Now, what some of the new car dealership companies do is to pass this on to their own clients, and they put this amount unto the client's invoice, so, in a sense, the advertising fee is paid double.
On the other hand, there is a method wherein you can beat this kind of scam, and what you should do is to inquire about the new car dealership's advertising fee. If the provider says that you have to pay the advertising fee, then you should ask the seller if it had already been included in the factory invoice. Naturally, the provider will answer no so that the fee is given to the consumer. To make certain that it is, indeed, not included in the factory invoice, you should request to look at the factory invoice.
Know if there are market adjustment fees.
Market adjustment fee is one other popular scam that a lot of the new car dealership companies get away with. The scam happens when you buy a vehicle that is very much in demand at that time. Now, just because a lot of the consumers are looking for that type and that brand of car, the providers think that it is okay for them to put an extra fee on top of the MSRP. You, as the consumer, must know that this practice is not okay and that there is no grounds for adding this extra fee into the invoice of the client, just because the car is in demand.
To steer away from a scam such as this, you must know the MSRP and avoid new car dealership companies that asks for fees greater than the MSRP.