- Indoor Marquee Parties In Worcester
- Download Eight Cool Flicks To Observe Now
- Get New Music with Free CDs Online
- Why Should You Opt For The New Mazda 3?
- Have You Purchased Yours Yet? Your Hybrid Car!
- New Cars: You're Not Married to Them
- Business to Business
- New Orleans Garage Door Repair Make A Big Difference To The Outside Of The Home
- Search Engine Marketing or Traditional Marketing?
- How To Obtain Best Annuity Rates In The United Kingdom When Retiring?
- Computers and Electronics
- Wireless Broadband - The New Focus Of The FCC
- Active Directory Management and Reporting
- Canon ImageClass D320 - Ushering The New Dawn Of Performance Printing
- Dating Matchmaking
- How To Approach A Guy In 3 Simple Steps
- Taipei Dating - Online Sites Can Help Make New Friends
- How To Get The Guy You Like - 3 Valuable Tips To Get The Guy You Want!
- Education and Employment
- Get a Degree to Enter a High Paying Field
- How to Get Jobs in Internet
- Why The Town Of Plano, Texas Was Named One Of The Best Cities To Live In
- A Small Collection Of Various Motion Picture Outlines To Look At
- With First Communion Dresses Your Daughter Will Look Like Princess On This Holy Day
- Play Guitar For Beginners The Initial Steps
- Family and Community
- Building New Intimacy In A Sound Relationship
- Ways on How To Catch a Cheating Spouse
- New Mother Stereotypes And How To Avoid Them
- Health and Personal Care
- Stop Hair Loss In Its Tracks
- Headaches Alleviated By Chiropractic Adjustments
- A Morganville NJ Dentist Provides The Best In Dental Care
- Home and Garden
- Staying Warm With a New Heater
- Successful Chicken Coop Design
- Building A New Garage At Home
- Legal and Financial Services
- Tax Lien Foreclosure Properties: Tips And Strategies The Successful Investor Needs To Know
- Surprise IRS Tax Lien Almost Prevents Purchase of New Home
- Life Insurance Shopping For The First-Time Buyer
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Network Marketing Could be the Key to Success in a Sluggish Economy
- Training a Cat to Use the Toilet
- Understanding Why Dogs Fight With Each Other
- Great Ways to Boost Sales
- Real Estate and Rentals
- What to Expect From Your REALTOR
- Selling a Home Read This Helpful Information
- Contractor Shopping: Picking The Right One For Your Washington DC Investment Property
- Shopping and Specialty Stores
- Shop, Save, Share & Smile with NetHaggler
- Know More About The Cheap Diamonds Offered By Sona Diamond Jewelry
- Wholesale Belts
- Sports and Recreation
- Discover More Fun With Flight Simulator Plane Downloads
- Golfing for Beginners: Part 4
- Brett Favre Off to a Hot Start With The Minnesota Vikings
- Travel and Transportation
- Save Money On Your Vacation With Online Travel Agents
- Rome City Breaks For Everyone
- Aluminum Carports or Aluminum Garages: which to Choose
- Use Costume Jewelry To Transform A Plain Outfit Into A Work Of Art!
- Himfr.com Reprinted The 2nd International Chemical New Materials Summit To Hold In China
- Stacking Chairs: Socializing In One Sitting
Stress Management Advice: Daily Massage Chair Treatments
By Catherine Fenton Published: 10/29/2009
There is so much stress in our lives in this modern era that we live in. We are hit from all sides whether from home or from work. These pressures seem to be increasing. In previous eras danger from physical harm was the major cause of stress. This acute type of stress caused what is called the fight or flight reaction. We are under less physical danger these days as stress has shifted to more mental stress. The type of stress has changed, but not our reaction to it.
When we come under stress our bodies prepare us for action in the following ways: Adrenaline is released to boost the energy and strength of the body. This increases our heart rate and breathing. Our major organs will direct their efforts to only those that immediately serve supporting physical action. This adrenaline rush causes us to feel tension and perhaps nervous as we anticipate taking some type of action. There is a great release of chemicals and a redirection of bodily activity to support our reaction to stress.
Stress management is learning how to cope with stress, redirect its energy and release it from the body. We may not be able to eliminate stress from our lives, but we can have strategies to deal with it positively. If you could take the heightened affects of being under stress and put it to positive pursuits, then we are working stress management. The toughest element of stress management is to release it physically.
When we are under stress, our bodies are primed for taking physical action. When we take physical action, then we are releasing out the increased energy out our bodies physically. If we do not have a physical outlet, one excellent method is massage therapy. Massage therapy helps loosen up muscle tension, it releases toxins trapped in our muscle tissue and it helps us to mentally relax. Some massage treatments also can reverse the tension in the major organs via the trigger points in our hands and feet.
Massage chair recliners have many effective massage therapies with proven beneficial effects. Massage chairs come equipped with Shiatsu massage, Swedish massage, Deep Tissue and many others. Each of these massage treatments target specific areas and have different benefits. In general, they all help induce relaxation and help to ease aches and pains. Massage helps to remove toxins from the body and enhances circulation of the blood and lymph. Both the blood and lymph clean the body of toxins and other potentially harmful substances.
Massage therapy is a very effective tool to relieve and release stress in our lives. We may not be able to eliminate the causes of stress, but we can find effective tools to counteract its impact on us. Massage chairs offer tremendous convenience and access to regular massage therapy. They also have supplemental capabilities to enhance the massage experience. Some recliners have stretching capability for the shoulders and lower body. Some have music players to help your relax your mind and body. You can find some with heat that can be applied in specific areas. All of these features are designed to help your body totally relax.
Imagine the convenience of having your own massage chair recliner at home. You start to come under stress situations. You can just sit down and let the massage chair work you over. Your body starts to feel better and your mind starts to clear. You now are in a better frame of mind to come up with better ways to overcome the problems at hand. You now have a powerful stress management tool, your massage chair recliner at your disposal. - 28385